Enrollment / Tuition
When applying for American Grooming Academy there are several options. You can apply online, or call theAmerican Grooming Academy at 1.888.550.9274 and ask to speak with one of our skilled Admissions Advisers. Either way, all of the information you need to begin your education toward a new career as a pet care professional or sign up for one of the Professional Grooming Seminars at this elite dog grooming school is just moments away.
At American Grooming Academy there are several methods of payment available to you, when registering for your education toward becoming a professional in the pet industry. The Admission Advisors are available to answer your questions and assist you through the application process.
Get Started today by calling! American Grooming Academy at 1.888.550.9274
Methods of Payment:
- Cash, Check MasterCard or Visa
- Payment Plan
- Financing is available thru “American Grooming Academy”.Financial Assistance to help with tuition and fees at our Pet grooming school is available. If you want to look into financing your education at American Grooming Academy, submit the student Loan Application along with your Admission application to American Grooming Academy. The Admission Advisors are available answer your questions and assist you through the application process.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Grooming School
- The student must be 18 years of age; otherwise parent or legal guardian must consent and register the student with their approval.
- The enrolling student must have a High School Diploma or GED or pass a entrance exam.
- No prior grooming industry experience is necessary.
- Students should be able to read and comprehend the school manual and answer written questions.
- A student should not have any handicaps, physical or otherwise that would preclude the performance of the work. Students will need to be able to left and carry up to 50lbs and work with clippers, sissors and work around hair and dander.