Pet Grooming School in Riverside, San Diego, Orange County
American Grooming Academy
is the “RIGHT” Choice! Ask Yourself……Do you desire to work with dogs and or cats in the Pet Care Industry? Do you have a great deal of patience and understanding? Do you have the desire and willingness to work to achieve your personal goals? Do you desire to work in management or own your own business in the Pet Care Industry? Are you ready to Do What You Love, and Love What You Do! Read More
Professional Pet Care Programs
These are in depth courses designed to build confidence through knowledge and technical skills you need in the Professional Pet Industry.Read More
are driven by their passion for teaching, their experience in the real working world and their insight gained from their research to educate. Read More
I have known Angela Clark for the past 4 years. During that time I have worked with Angela on a number of projects. Her knowledge of the grooming industry from her years of experience is very impressive. She also exhibits two of the most important characteristics for teaching others, which are patients and expertise in the art of pet grooming.Read More
This institution’s application for approval to operate as not yet been reviewed by the Bureau for Postsecondary Education.
American Grooming Academy Helpful Links
- Read American Grooming Academy’s School Catalog! Click here.
- American Grooming Academy Student Brochure. Click here.
- Bureau for Private Post-Secondary Education. Click here.
- The American Grooming Academy Performance Fact Sheet for each program offered. Click here.
- The American Grooming Academy Annual Report 2014. Click here.
- BPPE Annual Report for 2014 – Professional Bather Program. Click here.
- BPPE Annual Report for 2014 – Professional Pet Stylist Program. Click here.
- BPPE Annual Report for 2014 – Professional Advance Pet Stylist Program. Click here.
State Licensure and Approval
American Grooming Academy is a private vocational school approved by the Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education under the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 and Title 5. California Code of Regulations Division 7.5. Private Postsecondary Education. The Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education approval means that this institution and its operation comply with the standards established under the law for occupational instruction by private post-secondary educational institutions. Institutional approval is subject to continual review and the institution must reapply for approval every three years.